There are several differences between exporting and operating in Australia that will have an impact on your finances.
Understanding all the costs associated with exporting will help you to make an informed decision on whether your business is ready to start exporting.
As part of the Going Global program you can learn more about the importance of finance and insurance so that risk is mitigated and the likelihood of payment is improved.
- Methods of Payment
- Understanding how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth
The Going Global program aims to help you to demystify developing your international business strategy so that you are armed with the right skills and the right toolkit to embark confidently in the next stage of growing your business.