Import is an essential part of Australian international business. Whether you’re importing for re-sale, importing to export, or importing components to make your own operation more efficient, it is important to get it right.
The Export Council of Australia has developed a comprehensive program of Import workshops, designed to improve your import business. We will set you on the path to import success, from documentation to freight and pricing.
Choose from the following workshops:
- Import Financing for Growth
Sydney – 30 May
Melbourne – 31 May
- Regulation & Compliance for Import
Sydney – 20 June
Melbourne – 21 June
- Pricing for Import Success
Sydney – 11 July
Melbourne – 12 July
- Managing Import Freight Risks
Sydney – 19 September
Melbourne – 20 September
- Getting the Import Documentation Right
Sydney – 14 November
Melbourne – 15 November
We want you to derive the greatest possible benefit for your import business. And to help you we have a very special offer:
- Book and pay for any two import courses by 30 April 2017, and qualify for a 10% discount on the standard price
- Book and pay for any three import courses by 30 April, and qualify for a 15% discount on the standard price
- Book and pay for five import courses by 30 April, and qualify for a massive 25% discount on the standard price
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.