The Export Council of Australia is recruiting for two new roles, one in WA and one in QLD.
A fantastic opportunity exists to join the ECA as an:
- Events and Communications Officer in Western Australia; and
- Events and Communications Officer in Queensland.
The Event and Communications team is responsible for all aspects of developing and implementation of the program, including:
- communication strategy,
- community engagement,
- media management,
- event management and
- the roll out of education activities for the Council.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5-7 years Event Management / Project Management experience
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with database and electronic direct mail
- A passion for organising events and flexibility to run to tight deadlines
- Professional demeanour, confident, resourceful, organised and result-driven
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously when required
- Excellent written, communication and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Background experience in international business/ international trade would be a bonus
- Tertiary Qualifications in Event Management, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
Please contact Richelle Ward on 07 3514 3134 or email@example.com to request a copy of the job description.