Looking to start in the world of international business? Understand the basics and begin your journey with the Going Global online course!
The Export Council of Australia acknowledges that businesses have become increasingly time poor, with restraints that don’t allow them to always take part in full day educational workshops. The ECA is pleased to have adapted our Going Global face-to-face program into a more contemporary online, interactive program comprised of specific modules.
Businesses will have the freedom to complete the online course in their own time, at their leisure.
The platform also allows you to collaborate with fellow companies to learn from each other as you go. You will also be able to benefit from a group of international trade experts who can answer your queries and questions as you go through the program.
The full Going Global program aims to build capabilities and capacities for businesses to grow internationally.
Each module will help businesses gain new skills and knowledge about what’s involved in international business.
As you progress through each of the online modules, you will ultimately be guided towards developing an international business plan.
The online Going Global course will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction to Growing a Global Business
- Module 2: How to Select the Right Market
- Module 3: Legal Contracts and IP Protection – Managing Risk
- Module 4: Managing Your Freight and Logistics
- Module 5: Financing for Export Success
- Module 6: Going to Market – How to Plan the Right Market Entry Strategy
- Module 7: International Pricing Strategy
- Module 8: Export Marketing and Preparing to Visit the Market
- Module 9: Free Trade Agreements
- Module 10: Building Staff Capacity for International Growth
- Module 11: Pitching for International Success
The ECA is pleased to have developed this online course in conjunction with our partner, OpenLearning.
The ECA is now taking early enrolments for those wishing to access the course from December 2016.